Scientific Breakthrough Shows Revolutionary Anti-Aging Results from the ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet.
What is ProLon?
The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet is considered by many thought leaders to be the biggest breakthrough in nutrition of this Century. ProLon is a natural, plant-based diet where users consume a proprietary blend of high quality foods and nutrients that allow the body to go into, and get the benefits of, “Fasting Mode”. This is how the ‘Fasting Mimicking’ invention came to be.
ProLon is Unique in Many Ways
After some $26 Million dollars invested in Research and Development, ProLon currently contains 58 tasty and easy-to-use food items (in the form of soups, bars, crackers, etc.) and supplements. With ProLon, you save over 5 days the cost of buying your ordinary foods and drinks. You can decide to buy or subscribe for three ProLons and do each once per month in order to replicate the results of the clinical trial and reach optimal levels of regeneration, fat driven weight loss, and metabolic health. Otherwise some consume ProLon every other month or 2, 3 or 4 months, mainly to maintain healthy weight and optimize the aging process.
The Science Behind ProLon®
15 years of extensive preclinical and clinical studies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)and conducted at the Longevity Institute and Diabetes and Obesity Research Institute of the University of Southern California (USC) resulted in the development of the first FMD™ (ProLon®) which stimulates:
- High level of protection and stress resistance in cells
- Removal of damaged cells and tissues
- Self repair of cells resulting in regeneration and rejuvenation within your body.
The Fasting Mimicking Diet Can Result In…
Decreased Abdominal Fat
Stem Cell Regeneration
Preservation of Lean Body Mass
Improved Energy levels
Maintenance of Healthy Levels of:
- C-reactive protein(an inflammation marker)
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 ( a pro-aging factor which increases as a response to a protein rich diet, and has been shown in humans to increase cancer risk)
ProLon for High-Performance Athletes
If you are an athlete looking to enhance your performance, ProLon may be right for you. While research shows that intermittent fasting could improve overall health, it has also been shown to diminish athletic performance while increasing fatigue and recovery time. Unlike intermittent fasting, the ProLon Fasting Mimicking diet (FMD) works differently to give you all the benefits of a fast while providing essential nutrients to fuel energy levels in the body. With ProLon, athletes are able to maintain lean body mass while lowering their body fat percentage to significantly improve athletic performance.
In addition to the fuel source while fasting, ProLon is the only FMD designed to trigger autophagy in the body (a repair process in which damaged proteins, organelles, and entire cells self-destruct) followed by a period of stem-cell based renewal for rejuvenation throughout the body.
ProLon is an all-natural, plant-based diet and DOES NOT contain any human growth hormones (HGH) or performance-enhancing drugs.
Fasting mimicking diets may help athletes…
- Decrease body fat
- Activate stem cell-based rejuvenation
- Maintain healthy levels of bone density
- Maintain lean body mass
Who Can Use ProLon®
ProLon is intended for use by healthy individuals who want to optimize their health and well being, by overweight or obese individuals who want to manage their weight in an easy and healthy way, and by people who have well-known markers for chronic and unhealthy conditions. ProLon has been clinically proven to reduce multiple biomarkers for aging and negative conditions such as abdominal fat, waist circumference, glucose, IGF-1, and CRP.
The ProLon dietary program requires guidance from a healthcare provider.
ProLon is not recommended for
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic to nuts or soy
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon® should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein contents
Experience the benefits of fasting… but with food.
Ready to make a positive change in your life?
Ask about whether ProLon is right for you!