Laser Vascular Therapy in San Diego, CA
The Facial and Leg Vein Solution
Safe, Gentle, Effective
Vascular lesions are present in 10-15% of adults, with a greater number in females than males.Vessels can be very visible and even bulging (varicose veins), or smaller, finer and shorter (spider veins or telangiectasias).
Causes of Vascular Lesions can be related to family history or genetics, aging, a sedentary lifestyle, prolonged standing, weight gain, and pregnancy.
Vasculaze can help alleviate a wide variety of vascular issues with a laser that is targeted to treat the blood vessel causing the blemish. The chilled handpiece safely and precisely targets the affected area.
Is Vasculaze For Me?
Vasculaze is recommended for individuals who are looking for a non-invasive skin treatment to address vascular lesions. Vasculaze is safe for all skin types. It is a quick, in office procedure, and can be combined with other therapies to address a combination of skin issues such as pigmentation, rosacea, and textural concerns.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Vasculaze works best on spider veins or telangiectasias, port wine stains, smaller leg veins, and angiomas. Common treatment areas include the face, nose, décolleté, arms, and legs. Varicose veins are typically larger and not suitable for Vasculaze.
How Many Sessions Are Required?
- Typically three sessions are performed every 5-8 weeks, although some lesions may require more.
- Gradual improvements can be seen after the first treatment.
- Larger, deeper veins typically require more treatments and longer time intervals between sessions.
- The growth of new blood vessels can be avoided if treatment intervals do not exceed 8-10 weeks.
- Touch up treatments may occasionally be needed.
Before Your Treatment:
- Avoid any tanning, sun exposure, or self tanners in the area to be treated 3-4 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid any topical irritant treatments or products 2-3 days before the procedure.
- Avoid anticoagulants (aspirin, nonsteroidals, herbal or pharmaceutical blood thinners) 7-10 days before treatment, if medically permitted.
- Skin should be clean and free of hair.
- Sun block should be used for 3-4 weeks following the treatment and 3-4 weeks preceding the next session.
- Avoid stimulating blood flow by aerobic exercise, hot bath or rubbing the treated area up to a week.
- Moisturizer may be applied after each treatment.
- Compression garment may be worn for 1-2 weeks but is not required.